Saturday, February 27, 2016

Happy Dance




It's always wonderful to be encouraged. I received a happy dance worthy email a few days ago and wanted to share with you all. The editor of Mused, an online literary publication sent me this:

"Thank you for your interest in Mused - the BellaOnline Literary Review
and the effort spent on your submission entitled
I Am From.
We are pleased to announce that your submission has been accepted for
publication in the Spring Equinox issue of Mused! Congratulations!"

How cool is that? March 20th is the publication date and I will link to it when the issue featuring my work comes out for anyone interested. 

Have a great weekend all!

7 comments:

  1. I love that you 'dance' to celebrate! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you 'dance' to celebrate! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Fantastic news. Fitting reward for your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Tabitha! We are dancing with you!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tabitha. This is awesome news. Do let us know when the story comes out. I would love to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tabitha!! That's such amazing news! Congratulations!! Woohoo! I am happy dancing with you! :)

    ReplyDelete