Friday, September 3, 2010

Awards




Wendy Sargeant, multi award winning author and editor of Aussie Writers has awarded my blog the Inspirational Blog Award. Happy Dance!
Thank you very much Wendy. You can check out her site here.
My blog is featured on their site. You can check it out at http://aussiewriters.blogspot.com/p/blogs-of-note.html


Karen, author of a wonderful memoir titled Following the Whispers has also awarded me The Circle of Friends Award.
Thank you Karen. She is indeed a dear friend and has spent much time trawling though my memoir giving me feedback on the many drafts. Not to mention all her heartfelt encouragement of both myself and my writing.
Where would writer's be without people like this?

I would like to pass this award on to the following people:

Wen Baragrey, aspiring YA novelist and one of my super amazing critique partners. Not to mention she is a beautiful woman who speaks wise words into my life. (Okay, so I mentioned it.)

AND

Patti Lacy, multi published author and wonderful encourager who has lifted me during times I did not think I could be lifted. I am sure she has no idea how her wisdom has watered seeds inside me. Thank you Patti. You can buy her novel, An Irish Woman's Tale here


I must apologize. I cannot remember who awarded me this wonderful award. Please link to yourself in the comments and I will amend this post accordingly. I am, of course, always humbled that anyone thinks to award this blog of mine. so thank you, whom ever you are. The award and your thoughts matter.

I would like to pass the award on to:

Lisa Sommerland who is new to the blogging world. Welcome Lisa! She is my other wonderful critique partner who has just signed with equally wonderful Weronika Janczak of DE40 Literary. Check out Lisa's blog and congratulate her. Her writing is full of funny. This girl is going places people :)


That's all folks. Thank you to those who visit my blog. Your comments always matter. And congrats to my 'awardees'. You guys rock.

X
Tab

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards, Tabitha! They are well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your awards well deserved.

    Have a lovely day.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being awarded, well deserved, of course! And thank you for passing one to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new awards - totally deserved.

    I checked out the links too, glad to have some new places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards, Tab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards, I know you have planted a few seeds your self. :D
    Jules @ Trying To Get Over The Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you dear one. Awards well deserved. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great awards and thanks for the links! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the awards, well deserved.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on all the well deserved awards Miss Bird!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Tabitha, for the wonderful awards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay on your awards! And yay to the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely awards, all! Congrats & happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the lovely, lovely comment you left for me today. So wish we'd connected when you were in New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I LOVE YOUR blog!
    But I'm glad you are giving out awards, too!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Tabitha:) And to all the winners, you picked some gems!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Firstly,Generous as you are....a big bunch of people simply love you!!
    Secondly,Talented as you are....awards can only shower upon you!!
    Felicitations to you for the well merited awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats, Tab, on well-deserved awards, and congrats to those wonderful writers you passed them on to.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you all for the comments and congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kudos on all the awards, and to the new winners!

    ReplyDelete