Okay, I've had this blog for about a month and a half now and initially I wasn't sure I'd get any readers, but it seems I have a few. So, I thought I'd tell ya a bit more about the woman behind this blog.
Ten things about Tab.
- I adore Chihuahua's. Really. I know, they are squeaky dogs as opposed to real ones that bark, but I like them. Especially mine. Oh, and I named her Lion. Perfect. Don't ya think?
- I lived in Hong Kong for two years and taught at an international school there. They were my first two years as a teacher. I am not sure what I was thinking, or why the school hired me. But they did! I made sure I had all the fun that was to be had.
- I call Australia home. For now. Some days my feet still the itch to move... we'll see.
- I write. Non-fiction mostly. My first book, a memoir, is in the editing stage. I also write for magazines. Again, mostly non-fiction.
- At this moment I am telling my son to stop eating the pens. He is my youngest. My other science experiment is at school. Joking! I love my boys.
- I know my husband loves me. Important. Very important. The world can be very cold sometimes.
- I am obsessed with butterflies. I think they stand for hope, freedom and new beginnings. I have three tattoos. All of them are of butterflies. I got the first one ten years ago when I married my husband. It is a small blue one on my ankle with his name underneath. The other two are in honor of my boys with their names underneath.
- I have spent two weeks in the Maldives. I hope to get back there at least once more in this life time.
- I am going to Pink's concert tonight. Her music is another of my little obsessions.
- I box. Yeah, the real deal, in the ring with gloves on type stuff. I love it. I also love to run. Probably a good combination :)
- Okay, I know I said ten things about Tab, but this one can't be left off the list. I am a Christian. God and I know each other. We have been through some tough stuff together and He has proved Himself to be exactly who He says He is. A VERY big God with massive shoulders that can carry me and all my mess. I love Him. But I know He loved me first.
What about you? What would other's say about you?